Milgaard Inquiry

Thursday, May 05, 2005

CFRA

I was on CFRA radio on Sunday morning, talking with Shirley Roy from The Broad Perspective. I'd been asked to go on the show to discuss my book on hip replacements but Shirley had Carolyn Gardner as a guest. Carolyn's sister, Sheryl, was brutally murdered by a man who is currently eligible for day parole, thus, instead of discussing the health-care system and my book GETTING HIP, we talked about sentencing, the penal system and parole.

That gave me an opportunity to bring up the Milgaard Inquiry -- I always act as a cheerleader for Joyce when I can because I admire her determination so much -- and Shirley asked about my new book, D'Amour Road. D'Amour Road is a novel about a woman in Ottawa who goes missing. It is entirely fictional but it's loosely based around the real-life disappearance of Louise Ellis, who was a member of my Milgaard group. To read more about D'Amour Road, visit my blog at www.damourroad.blogspot.com . And sign my guestbook. I love to hear from my reader :-)

Sigrid Macdonald. Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]

Powered by E-GuestBooks Server.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.